Cheriki (Battlefield Mode) 1.2.1
I’m still learning English, so bear with me. 😀
Do not use it in “GTA Online” (you’ll get banned).
It’s still incomplete and under progress, but it’s playable.
It’s a huge mod and I’m doing it by myself, so major updates can take some time.
My source codes are not well commented, but I’ll eventually put it on GitHub.
I hope playing video games make it easier to stay home in these unlucky days, not only for us but for elders too. (covid-19)
It’s inspired by Battlefield 2-3 and a little bit by Counter-Strike…
In this mod, you’ll experience an environment similar to Battlefield 2 and there’s only one goal: enjoy the game.
You can choose a ped as your character, pick a kit (Assult, Recon,…) change its weapons and spawn.
Almost all of the weapons are locked in “Ranked Mode” (for everybody), but you can unlock them by killing your opponents and increasing your score.
All other soldiers are controlled by your PC and they will experience the same circumstances as you.
You have to choose your team before starting a match. if it’s not pleasant let me know so that I can change it in future updates.
Currently there’s only one Mode, I call it “Free Mode”.
In this mode, there is no objectives, so just kill and don’t get killed.
More bug fixes.
BY request of Jxtice Costomizable Ped models (Modlers will like it)
BY request of DarkerThanBlack AC130s or Airstrike
You can have up to 128 soldiers in the game but be aware that having more than (more or less) 70 soldiers will make your game unstable.
Currently I can’t do anything about it because the error happens inside the Rage Engine.Other mods like
HeapAdjuster and Packfile Limit Adjuster can’t fix it too.
I’m still working on AI but sometimes you might see a soldier that is doing nothing (specially in “Knifes Only” mode).!!!
Please let me know in case of any interference with other mods so that I can update the readme accordingly.
Just copy Cheriki.asi and Cheriki folder to your GTAs main folder.
Launch GTA and while you’re on-foot press O button to start the mod.
1 2 3 4 5: select weapon
1 2 3 4 [5 6 7 8 9]: select vehicle seat (when you are near a vehicle)
F: enter the nearby vehicle.
M: change map size.
N: night vision.
G: swap your kit with a dead soldier.
E: pick medic or ammo box from the ground.
E: use the medic or ammo box if you are holding it.
Left/Right Click: interact with menus
Script Hook V
It’s better to install the latest GTA V Update
1.2.1: – Vehicles unlocking mechanism.
– Vehicle unlock notify.
– Vehicle destroyed notify.
– Vehicles destroy count in the scoreboard.
– Spawn cam improvement (and some bug fixes)
– Empty weapon slot (if you already installed this mod you need to restart your scores to enable it) by request of bloolol.
– Older GTA versions support and some essential bug fixes, thanks to Lezha.
– Infinite loading fix (Unfortunately it’s not happening for me but found some relative bugs and I’m pretty sure that it’s fixed),
thanks to bloolol & MeowMixAdict for reporting.
1.2.0: – Now you can select vehicles from spawn menu (though the unlocking system is not ready, you can toggle Ranked option to unlock’em all).
– Many bug fixes, improved spawning system for AIs, a little bit improved AIs decision tree, …
– By request of uwss, I added 5 new maps (I have some different plans for maps, these maps are temporary).
– Spawn bug fix (selected models components will not change unexpectedly) thanks to johnfreeman.
– No more tanks and armed vehicles in pistol mode, knives only, … thanks to johnfreeman.
1.1.1868.1: – Now it’s working with the latest Script Hook V (1.0.1868.1).
– By request of chaaalks, Mod is not a first-person mode only anymore. You can change it in Player Settings.
– By request of Samperfield, Now you can limit available weapons to Knifes Only, Sniper Rifles Only…, Check Soldiers Settings menu.
– Nightvision (after spawning, press N button).
1.1.1: – I removed EnableMpCars to fix more errors.
– Many thanks to hotiovip for helping me to find those errors.
1.1: – Some bug fix.
– Crash memory dump file generator (read crash-bug-report.html for more information).
1.01: – I remove my settings and scores (now it’s clean).
1.0: – First release