Cayo Perico Island for Single Player [RPH] 1.1.0
Location of the map: south east, behind the aircraft carrier (do not have North Yankton loaded at same time because Rockstar placed the island at the same place)
Cars & peds aren’t spawning by default, nothing I can do about it.
If you’re a developer and you make callouts on the Island, please leave a link to this mod in your description and/or readme!
Feel free to put suggestions in the comments.
Installation: drag & drop everything inside the GTA 5 folder (you don’t need any of the text files except CayoPericoIPLs.txt)
Do not forget to add the plugin to load on startup with RagePluginHook, or load the plugin manually in RPH’s console!
– RAGEPluginHook (not included)
– RAGENativeUI (included version 1.8)
– main city disappears from the radar when loading the Island’s minimap (optional after 1.1.0)
– water can go through the ground (change the weather to Extra Sunny in a trainer, or type “SetWeatherType ExtraSunny” in RagePluginHook console to minimize the height of the waves until a fix is found) fixed in next update
– island doesn’t land for a very few people, could be gameconfig related
If you get crashes while playing LSPDFR on the island, do not panic it is not because of my plugin, but because LSPDFR doesn’t support the island’s traffic paths yet.