This is a simplified version of my Traffic Control script. Now it includes only cameras and fine e-tickets (no cop patrols).
That script will set traffic violation cameras on some traffic lights. For each violation, you will receive tickets. Once you got tickets, you have 10 game days to pay it. If you don’t, then cops will start searching for you until you escape them or got arrested. After this, you will have another 10 days to pay. You can pay all your tickets with your phone by dialing “Pay Tickets”.
-Different violations like:
1. Driving on Pavements / Against Traffic;
2. Driving without seatbelt or helmet (requires seatbelt script);
3. Driving without headlights on in twilight or without antifog lights in fog or thunder;
4. Breaking speed limits;
– Dynamical cameras spawn with blips and FX;
– Pay tickets for traffic violations with your Phone;
– Check road information and unpaid fines by dialing “Check Info” contact;
Just drop all files from the Script folder to your GTA V/Scripts/ folder;
How to use:
The script will automatically register traffic violation. All you need to know is how to pay tickets or to check some road info in any place, just take out your phone, navigate to phone book and dial Pay Tickets or Check Info.
-GTA V v1.0.877.1 to 1.0.1290.1 or higher;
-ScriptHookVDotNet3.0 or higher;
-ifruitAddon2.dll (Included in archive)
-.NET Framework 4.8