Satellite Map 16K that also works in Radar 1.1 Standard
Since I made a high quality atlas map, I thought I could do the same with the satellite map, so I did.
You can choose if you want street names on map or not; you can have street names only on the menu map or only on the radar; it has past/old gen map and radar for North Yankton (it looks like satellite map, but I can’t figure out how to decompile gfx file to add proper satellite map), the radar is less transparent (to see it better).
– Some roads with a slightly bad position (some pixels too left, right, up or down)/
– With max zoom, the quality isn’t very good (anyway, still better than other mods like this).
– In the tunnels, if you run slower than 55km/h, the radar will become very blurry. To solve this you can press Z when you see the radar clear, but it will disable radar zoom, so when you leave the tunnel you can press Z again. Missing textures, I can’t fix this. The metro train tunnels have textures, here this won’t be a problem.
Script Hook V
To install this:
1. first of all, download and install Radar Zoom, it also require Script Hook V and ScriptHookVDotNet
2. extract the oiv file from the archive,
3. go to OpenIV, click on tools, select package installer, browse for your selected folder and install oiv file (I recommend installing it in mods folder)
Optional: if you want less transparent radar (to see it better), replace graphics.ytd from update/update.rpf/x64/textures. If you already have something modded here, replace radarmasksm in your graphics.ytd
4. The End.
Note: This is the standard version, if you want the map with street names, or/and the yachts+aircraft carrier, these are exclusive on my patreon page for $1. Also, if you have trouble installing my mods, on patreon you can find video tutorials too, where I showed how to install them with oiv/manually, how to install the version with street names only for radar/pause menu map, and how to uninstall them.
To uninstall this
– extract the ununstall folder, run the uninstaller and there you have the backup for graphics.ytd if you installed it.