Grand Theft Zombies 0.25a
NOTE: If the zombies spawn somewhere else not near you, make sure you toggle off the mod, press Insert to reload the script and toggle the mod on again, it should fix this.
To install, place GTZ.dll AND NativePI.dll into your scripts folder with ScriptHookVDotNet.dll.
Press the “F7” key to open the menu and toggle the mod. You can edit the menu key and other options in the ini file that is created in your root folder when the mod is launched.
More updates will come soon! As of now, the alpha is nothing compared to what we are doing in the future. Think big, like DayZ big. Random events, stores, looting, shootouts, and more!
The 0.2a update may seem small to you, but the reason for this update taking so long, is because everything has already been added to an API. We’re only tweaking everything now so that it is perfect when we release it. This includes a looting system, abandoned vehicles (with inventory and parts), store system, ally system, random events and more types of zombies.
– Initial Release.
A LOT of things have been re-done in this update.
– C++ to C#.
– New Menu which will hold many more options such as inventory, contacts, etc. in the future.
– Randomized weapons.
– Bloody random pedestrian zombies that spawn based on where you are at. (Soldiers at Fort Zancudo, etc.)
– Zombie dogs.
– Fast zombies
– Zombies will walk like zombies now towards you and try to kill you.
– Fixed only a few zombies attacking you.
– Zombies don’t attack you until you come close (will be configurable).
– Better spawns.
– Configuration file added that will generate in your root folder and in which you can set the menu key, zombie spawning number, etc.