GTA V Mod Remove Tool 2.0 [Epic Support]
You want to clear your whole GTA V directory from mods and don’t know which files you need to delete?
This tool helps you to detect all mod files and folders and gives you the chance to delete all mods.
Attention: Screenshots may differ from the current version!
_________ CONTENTS _________
1. System Requirement
3. How to use
5. Known Bugs
7. Latest Changes
_________ System Requirement _________
— Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5
_________ Information _________
This Tool show all mod files and folders.
Tested for GTA Online!
No Guarantee or Support for Pirated Versions of GTA5!!!
_________ How to use _________
1. Start this Tool
2. Look which files / folders you need to delete manually or
3. Click on “Delete all mods” and this delete all installed mod files and folders 🙂
_________ FAQ _________
— What do this Tool exactly?
This tool shows you all your installed mods (files and folders)
— Are there more planned features?
Not yet. But I’m working to equip this tool with many features as possible.
_________ Known Bugs _________
No Bugs or Errors for now.
_________ Latest Changes _________
– [Added] Support for Epic Games launcher
– [Added] “Delete this file / folder” to contextmenu (right click on the item)
– [Added] Animations speed to “Settings”
– [Fix] Tool size on startup when “show whitelist” is enabled
– [Fix] Automatic path detection on tool start
– [Fix] Tool closing when pressing “Cancel” on “Select new path” dialog
– [Improved] Tool UI
– [Improved] “Animate windows size / whitelist”
– [Removed] The weird unvisible but clickable UI element
– [Removed] “Support” Menu