There is a 32 pages PDF guide included in the download. It tells you how to install, how to handle, how to troubleshoot and it has lots of other useful information. So please read it to get the most out of this mod. The following is just a brief overview.
– FIXED: VautoDrive would crash upon arrival.
This is a bug-fix release only! There are still a few outstanding issues, but at least this provides you with a working autodrive again!
– Now compiled against ScriptHookVDotNet v2.10.13, to try and avoid future SHVDN issues as much as possible.
– I also compiled the (included) NativeUI 1.9.1 Release against SHVDN v2.10.13 as well.
– FIXED: Trailers are no longer affected by the vehicle movers call.
– FIXED: Swimming at surface level at the Alamo sea didn’t work because I assumed it’s at zero height everywhere (sorry, my bad) but the Alamo sea surface level is at +30.
– sub mode level for submersibles. Now you can choose whether to swim at surface level or to a target depth and change this at any time during the ride.
– very basic functionality for the Deluxo and the Stromberg. Please read the guide!
– the Avenger is recognized as VTOL aircraft
This mod has a long development history already as it all began with GTA IV. The GTA V version is a migration and has gotten a lot of improvements.
VAutodrive (say “Five Autodrive”) equips vehicles with an autopilot and more. No need to press and hold keys for minutes in order to drive. Enjoy the view and your dinner with your hands free.
– Drives/flies you to a waypoint or cruise around aimlessly by not setting a waypoint.
– Works with cars, motorbikes, bicycles, boats, helicopters, airplanes, blimps, submersibles, on foot and (basically) VTOL aircrafts.
– Select any of several speed presets with a simple keystroke and change them while the autopilot is engaged.
– fine tune the speed up and down
– select from 4 different driving styles, from obeying all traffic laws to reckless and change them anytime during the ride.
– Let your character do the driving or get a driver spawned.
– You can work the gun of the Insurgent, the Karin technical, the armored limo or the Valkyrie helicopter while a driver/pilot gets you to your destination.
– in-game configuration menu for all configurable things, even all the key bindings.
– Abandoned vehicle movers
– make other drivers flee from you to resolve traffic jams
– Advanced component software architecture (see Codemap picture). This is no simple script.
– All key bindings are fully customizable.
– Detailed PDF guide with pictures, so you get the most out of this mod.
– the most recent version of GTA V. This mod gets always updated as soon as the updated Scripthook is available.
– Microsoft .net framework 4.8 or above
– Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013
– Alexander Blade’s ScripthookV
– ScripHooktVDotnet v2.10.13 or higher
– My VCommonFunctions.dll (included in this download)
– Guad’s NativeUI V1.9.1 (included in this download)
– Adobe Acrobat Reader for the PDF guide (not necessary on Windows 10, as long as you haven’t uninstalled the Windows Edge browser).
Installation instructions and more detail information in the Guide (included in this download).
SPECIAL NOTE for LSPDFR users: Better set the KillEnemies property in the config to false or you might face that VAutodrive kills suspects!