Smooth Driving V 1.01
This modification enhances keyboard and mouse driving in Grand Theft Auto V, by smoothing out throttle, brake and steering, providing a cruise control feature with auto-follow, and other miscellaneous improvements such as engine control, fuelling, etc. Aggressive driving is still possible, either by double tapping W/S, or enabling race mode (detailed user guide included in download).
This mod is known to be incompatible with ikt’s Manual Transmission, and Custom Gear Ratios. It may also be incompatible with other similar driving mods.
– Smooth acceleration/deceleration
– Smooth, realistic steering (with steering angle hold outside of vehicle)
– Ignition control (engine stays on when leaving vehicle)
– Fuel consumption and refueling
– Cruise control with auto-follow
– Improved, automatic gearbox
– Optional custom gear ratios
– Compact and informative UI
– Extensive configuration
– Turn and hazard indicators with automatic cutoff
– Odometer (have to figure out how this will work in game)
– UI may flicker when FPS fluctuates a lot
– If Menyoo is installed, AI shifting will not work in certain spots (such as Vespucci beach)
– Please report any further bugs
1. Ensure you have the following installed:
– ASI Loader (OpenIV > Tools > ASI Manager)
– ScriptHookV (latest version)
– ScriptHookV .NET (latest version)
2. Navigate to the Grand Theft Auto V main directory.
3. Go to the Scripts folder (part of ScriptHookV .NET, if such folder does not exist, create it).
4. Unpack the archive that was downloaded into the Scripts folder (SmoothDrivingV.dll and the SmoothDrivingV folder should be alongside one-another inside the Scripts folder).
– Reyser, for MASSIVELY supporting the development process by testing and reporting bugs.
– Alexander Blade, creator of Script Hook V
– crosire, creator of Script Hook V .NET
– Added sequential shifting
– Added ability to disable smooth steering