Monza 1966 [Add-on SP/FiveM]
Go fast. In a loop. Do it 68 times. I swear this legendary 1966 Italian circuit has been on the list longer than most of my maps and I’m glad I could bring it to the public. This comes with different layouts determined by the ymap and manifest you add/remove. The download has a folder labeled with the different setups.
Location is West of the Island
– Put the basedmonza66 folder in the dlcpacks folder (mods > update > x64 > dlcpacks)
– Go to the dlclist.xml and make sure it’s enabled.
Make sure you have ScriptHookV, OpenIV, No Boundary Limits, a Trainer, Packfile/Heap Adjuster and custom gameconfig (all can be found on this website). I tested this in SP and FiveM. It works so double check your game if crashes happen.
There is already a FiveM Package. Use that instead of the SP to FiveM business. It’s amazing how many ppl miss that standalone package
– Drop the basedmonza66 folder into your server resources and ensure it in the server.cfg
– Initial release
– No racing lines for AI (requires traffic pathing.. which im probably not doing)
– Just figured out this needs lighting, future implementation needed
The source file were pulled from Assetto Corsa base game. I’m crediting
Kunos Simulazioni for the original map since it came from Assetto Corsa.
Blender Sollumz Plugin