Enhanced Native Trainer Update 45.1
After seeing ENT in serious need of an update (and with the other ENT members not having the time anymore to update ENT) I’ve taken on the role of keeping ENT as up to date as I can.
I’ve been releasing updates on GTAForums for a while now, but due to multiple requests – I’m going to put the changes here as well as in the ENT thread on GTAForums
This is built on Enhanced Native Trainer update 28 (so your previous database file and config will work with this).
Notable features include:
– Skin customiser
– Vehicle customiser
– Weapon customiser
– Organised & extra vehicles
– Organised & extra teleport locations
– Ability to save vehicles & skins
– Many additional general options
– Saves/restores settings across multiple uses
– Controller support
For installation details and keys/controls, and what’s new in each release, please read the document in the ZIP.
This will tell you, for example, that by default, game controls are disabled whilst in the menu, but that you can turn this off in Miscellaneous > Trainer Options. See, useful.
You can redefine the keys using the supplied XML, which should be placed in the game directory.
– Trikes display car related mod headings. This is due to how I’m getting the type of vehicle. Since a Trike isn’t a motorbike, it’ll display car related headings (just like the Quadbike above) because it thinks it’s a car. I’ll fix this later with a QoL (quality of life) update when I have time. Mods are still applied properly however!
– Reshade 1.1 will crash your game if you run ENT alongside it. I’m told Redux works fine however. It’s way above my head, so not something I can fix.
– When loading ENT, unplug any controller and let your game load before plugging it back in. Not doing this will result in your game crashing during loading, or an infinite loading screen!
I’ve included the original thread as I (and others) still use it to test builds and give feedback on them.
If any of the other ENT team members want me to rename my updated fork of ENT (to prevent issues with the names and anything I may add which they may not want in ENT), please PM me and I’ll change it.